Wednesday 13 February 2013

Evaluation

                                                                              Finished Prelim!

I have finished my prelim task and i think it is to a decent standard. I included everything i wanted too but I changed the layout a bit to make sure my background was covered up.

My magazine includes a medium close up of a student and has the Whitley Bay sign in the background. I also included little snip its of other articles to get people to look other parts of the magazine. I have included another little photo to show what people do in the sixth form area and to accompany the article about new sixth formers.

My contents page is exactly the same as I described it in my previous post because I didn't think it needed changing so it still contains the big picture and the little introductions off all the articles with the cliffhangers so there is still something for the readers to find out.

In summary, I have stuck to my guidelines and haven't really added anything extravagant because I didn't spend as much time as I would have like on this but that is my fault so oh well but i'm just happy to have finished in time. I have learnt from this experience and i will put it a lot more effort into my research and my magazine.

I have used all the main conventions of a school magazine should have like a medium shot for the image and a big writing for the name of the magazine.

I have learnt from this task is that In design is good to use for my final project because when you learn the basics, you can do any structure you want.



No comments:

Post a Comment