Monday 11 March 2013

Contents Analysis (3)






This contents from DJ magazine is completely different to the other contents pages I have been analysing. Instead of a big photo that dominates most of the page, this has many small photos to go with the genre if articles they have been placed with like the music genre article has a man with a keyboard showing that he is artist. This is the strong example of the block type contents page because it includes many seperate blacks of information has minimal space available for pictures.

I prefer this contents because I like the way it has been laid out, I prefer the genre of the article to be all together because it lets people read about certain areas like just the music articles without having to go through other articles that are about technology. I will include this into my magazine but i will have a more image dominated background because I think that will attract eyes of the consumer.

No comments:

Post a Comment