Wednesday 6 March 2013

Contents Page Analysis (2)



This contents once again from Mixmag is one of the best contents I have seen. It has changed it writing compared to the last one but all the conventions are in the same place meaning that the contents page doesn't really change from issue to issue. The main image is for the main article and it shows that is the most important part of the magazine. The numbers again are only in two fashions, different for the actually contents and the one on the image.

I like this set out of a contents page and i'm thinking that this is the style I want to include in my project. I want to include the information next to the image because I believe this will attract people's eye to the image and then look to the side and see the information of the rest of the magazine and hopefully make them read the rest of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment