Thursday 21 March 2013

Survey Results

These are the much anticipated answers to the survey I sent around. Sadly, only 9 people answered the survey but this is enough information for me to base my magazine around. I'm also going to do a focus group or asking individual people the same kind of questions that I included in the survey. The answers here for "How old are you?" gave me the majority answers of 16 - 25 so I'm gonna make this age my target audience.
 The answers to my question, "What makes you buy a magazine?", shows quite a spread of answers but the majority answered that they buy magazines for articles so I'm going to need to make my article very interesting and then need to get good images as well because that is the second most wanted convention.
 The answers to my question "What colour scheme do you like to see in magazines?" is massively dominated by the answer of contrasts. This means I will need to use contrasting colours for my magazine like black, white and gold.
The answers to my question "What information do you prefer about an artist in the article?"  is personal life tied with role models and why they got into music and in close second is musical intentions. Lucky for me, these were the three  things I wanted to include in my article so this was an easy decision about this.
The answers to my question "How often do you buy magazines?" is monthly so I will most likely put somewhere in my magazine that it is a monthly magazine like I might include that with the subscription advertisement.


The answer to my question "What price would you pay for a new magazine?" was £2-3 so with this information so I'm gonna go for a nice number of £2.20 so it doesn't seem too much money for a brand new magazine on the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment