Saturday 23 March 2013

Contents analysis (4)



This contents page from Mixmag conventional as it includes a block type contents with a main image to attract the eye of the consumer. They also include big number to attract people to read what is inside the magazine. They have included along the bottom some information about the free item they are giving away which is seen in a lot of magazines now a days. They have included a smaller picture as well to let the consumer see who else is going to be in the magazine to show that they don't only have one big article in this edition.

I plan on taking the idea of the free item information at the bottom because it seems to appeal to me as I would like to see that in a magazine. I like the block type contents but i prefer the image dominated lay out because I think there is more for the consumer to consume and get information from. The smaller image convention is one I might use as well because it will make it look that the magazine has more to offer if it was real therefore making it look more professional and inevitably improving my mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment