Tuesday 2 April 2013

Contents analysis (5)


This is one of the latest edition of Mixmag and the contents hasn't changed throughout from near enough the beginning of the magazine to now. This proves that the layout of the contents is working for the magazine and this is why i'm modelling my magazine on Mixmag.

The only main difference from this contents and the last contents I analysed is that they had a small image above the writing to show that they had plenty to offer to the consumer but this time, they have decided to show it in writing as it is a smaller font compared to the last one as it contains more articles and this is obvious to the consumer showing again that the magazine has a lot to offer to the audience.

The main picture doesn't have a lot going on but it is obvious to me that the woman in the picture is dancing or moving to a beat as her hands are in an unusual manor and this shows to the audience that it is an action shot to show that she is having a good time at the concert/party/festival.

I am wanting to use the image above the writing because I don't have enough time to think of more articles to use and so on so I need to express to my audience that I have plenty of article and plenty to offer to them by using pictures and show that my magazine has the ability of getting more than one big name. The image i'm going to use is based on what will be on the article so I can't use this for my main picture but it will be used for the smaller picture as all my other articles are about concerts or festivals so I think this is a better idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment