Wednesday 3 April 2013

Double Page Spread Analysis (5)



This double page spread from DJ mag is basically identical to the one I want to produce because it the perfect article lay out as many dance magazines use this layout as seen in earlier analysis of Mixmag and I have seen it used on smaller magazines as well. 

The writing format is in paragraphs so it shows the audience that they are talking about the band and including the odd quote from now and then. This is shown throughout the article and the title is big to attract 

The layout I think looks very professional and very neat so I like it and I think it will improve my marks as it is also one of the most used layout so it makes it look even more like I based on my model. The only difference I will make is that my layout for the interview will be slightly different as i'm doing it as a question and answer format while this is just straight out talking about Brooklyn Calling.

Like I have said, I plan on using the same layout but I don't think I will have the space to include the big title so I have to give that a miss... sadly.

No comments:

Post a Comment